The Westpac Future Leaders Scholarships 2021 is open for applications. The deadline for the application is 2nd September 2020. If you’re focused on finding innovative ways to create a better Australia with your post-graduate studies, this is your opportunity.
The scholarship supports individuals who are undertaking a postgraduate study that will ultimately make a difference to Australia in one of three areas; technology and innovation, fostering Australian-Asian ties, and enabling positive social change.
As well as your studies, the scholarship provides a nine-month Leadership Development Program which will build on your personal strengths and give you the insights, learning, and inspiration you need to make your mark on the world.
- As a Westpac Future Leaders Scholar, you’ll become a part of the Westpac 100 Scholars Network. Lifelong membership to this network gives you access to one of Australia’s most diverse meetings of like-minds.
- Additionally, drawing on the Scholars’ strong sense of purpose and desire to collaborate, the network is designed to be inspiring, influential and a life-long learning experience.
Open to scholars who have:
- demonstrated academic excellence and are eager to undertake a Ph.D. or full-time Masters at one of nine universities, in a field of well above world standard.
- Additionally, passionate about strengthening Australia’s ties with Asia, driving technology and innovation, or enabling positive social change.
- Also, with a bold vision to contribute to the growth and prosperity of Australia who can articulate this vision and how postgraduate study will help make it real.
- Similarly, possessing a desire and potential to lead.
- Keen to be inspired by others, build networks, and collaborate across diverse disciplines.
- Likewise, confident in taking on challenges.
- Also, a desire to be part of and contribute to the Westpac 100 Scholars Network.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyashool.com for more opportunities.