Applications are open for the WU Executive Academy MBA Scholarships in Austria, 2020. The deadline for the scholarship is 30th June 2020. The University of Vienna is providing scholarships for Masters degree in the field of Business.
Eligibility for Executive Academy Scholarships
The candidates should meet the given criteria for Executive Academy Scholarships in Austria, 2020
- The applicants for WU Executive Academy MBA Scholarships in Austria, 2020 can be citizens of any country.
- Additionally, applicants must be enrolling in the Executive MBA Bucharest program.
- Likewise, applicants must be commencing their MBA program in 2020.
- Submit a curriculum vitae, a digital photograph that is taken recently.
- Also, a motivation letter.
- Likewise, two recommendation letters from a direct supervisor and another from a person of applicant’s choice.
- The candidates should also submit a copy of the passport.
- Similarly, they should submit diploma copy and grade transcripts in the original language and their official translation.
- Submit the originals of the above-mentioned documents during the admission interview.
- Furthermore, the candidates should have a personal computer and have knowledge of MS Office.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of WU Executive Academy MBA Scholarships in Austria, 2020 will receive a 35% tuition fee waiver.
About the University of Vienna
- The University of Vienna is a public university located in Vienna, Austria.
- Moreover, it was founded by Duke Rudolph IV in 1365 and is the oldest university in the German-speaking world.
- Additionally, with its long and rich history, the University of Vienna has developed into one of the largest universities in Europe, and also one of the most renowned, especially in the Humanities.
- Furthermore, it is associated with 20 Nobel prize winners and has been the academic home to many scholars of historical as well as of academic importance.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyascchool.com for more opportunities