Apply for the Zivadream $1,500 Scholarships 2021. The deadline for the application is 30th November 2020. The annual scholarship program allows the organizers to level the financial playing field so that students with disabilities can earn the degree of their dreams. Zivadream wants this group of students to be able to focus on academics rather than on external financial circumstances.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at or planning to attend a 2-4 year university, community college, or graduate school program located in the United States.
- Additionally, candidates must have a medically recognized physical or mental disability.
- Also, the minimum GPA required for application is 2.5, indicating that all candidates are in good academic standing.
One-time award of $1,500.
To apply, please write a short essay (no longer than 1,000 words) or create a short video (no longer than five minutes) that addresses the following questions:
- How has your disability made academic achievement difficult? How have you managed to overcome that difficult to achieve academic success?
- Also, What is your ultimate goal or dream job? What are the steps you are taking to achieve your goals?
- Similarly, How do you plan to give back to the community and/or help future students achieve their academic goals?
Try to include as many personal anecdotes and examples as possible so the Scholarship Committee can get to know you on a personal level.
Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Full name
- Current mailing address
- Phone number
- Description of your disability
- The name of your current college or the college you plan to attend
- Your essay or a link to your video
- Attach a copy of your latest transcript (high school or college) so the Scholarship Committee can verify GPA
- Scholarship candidates must submit a complete application by email no later than November 30, 2020
Visit the official page for more information. Also, check out oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.