The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) invites applicants for the fully-funded Master’s Degree in South Africa. The AIMS Master’s degree in mathematical sciences is unique and at the forefront of innovation. Moreover, it offers the opportunity to compete in the most advanced areas of mathematical sciences focusing on computer problem-solving and programming skills. The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) is a tertiary education and research institute in Muizenberg, South Africa,
This Master’s Degree program at AIMS fully-funded. There will be any registration or application for the candidates to apply for this role. Instead, AIMS offers full scholarships covering tuition, accommodation, meals and travel expenses to successful applicants.
Candidates must have the following qualifications to be eligible for a fully-funded Master’s Degree at AIMS
- Applicants must hold or expect to obtain by the date of commencement of AIMS training a4-year university degree in mathematics or any other science/engineering discipline with a significant mathematics component.
- Similarly, candidate records must demonstrate strong mathematics, leadership and community service skills.
- AIMS strongly encourages applications from women.
- Each candidate will have to undergo an assessment procedure in light of the available training opportunities.
- Furthermore, potential candidates must demonstrate both a high level of motivation as well as the potential for the satisfactory completion of the training.
- Renowned African and international teachers and supported by a team of resident tutors will take the classes.
- Students and teachers cohabit in a permanent learning environment. Moreover, it will highly interactive teaching environment which will also be a conjoint platform to learn together through questions and discoveries.
- An emphasis on computing with 24-hour access to computer rooms and the internet.
- A Pan-African student body made up of at least 30% of women.
- Furthermore, AIMS graduates embark on outstanding graduate programs and professional careers in Africa and around the world.