Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Southern Denmark. The deadline for the application is 16th November 2020.
The University of Southern Denmark is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students to apply for PhD International Fellowships for the academic session 2020/2021. The program is open to overseas students.
Furthermore, the objective of the fellowship is to support students who want to undertake a PhD degree in video-based methods for studying social practices at the Department of Design and Communication.
About the University
Founded in 1966, Syddansk Universitet (University of Southern Denmark) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large town of Odense (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Region of Southern Denmark. Furthermore, this institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Esbjerg, Kolding, Slagelse, Sønderborg.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program on video-based methods for studying social practices at the Department of Design and Communication.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Moreover, must hold an MA degree in design, interaction studies, ethnography, linguistics, or a related relevant social science.
- Furthermore, have state of the art knowledge of video technology.
- Have a strong interest in becoming an expert in the study of social practices.
- Furthermore, enjoy working as part of a team.
Benefits of Fully Funded Scholarships Denmark
Eligible applicants will be employed in accordance with the Protocol on PhD Research Fellow signed by the Danish Ministry of Finance and AC Cirkulære om overenskomst for Akademikere i staten 2019 (the document only exists in Danish).
- How to Apply: For consideration, for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in a PhD degree program. After that, all applicants must submit an online application and a Special PhD-application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide Detailed CV, including personal contact information, A research proposal/description of your approach to the project (max five pages excluding references), Copies of diplomas, Bachelor as well as Master’s degree, including a transcript of notes/grades, a maximum of 2 of the most relevant publications or writing samples including MA thesis.
- Admission Requirements: Additionally, applicants must have completed a relevant master’s degree with a good assessment by the application deadline.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.