Applications are open for Halcyon Incubator Fellowships – Spring 2022. Halcyon Fellowships equip early-stage social entrepreneurs with the tools and relationships they need to achieve scalable, lasting impact.
Halcyon’s Fellowships are free, with no fee or equity stake required. Halcyon is currently accepting applications for Halcyon’s Flagship Residential Fellowship (Cohort 16, Spring 2022), 2022 Opportunity Intensive Fellowship, 2022 Africa Intensive Fellowship.
Halcyon supports the development of fellows’ ventures and the fellows themselves as entrepreneurs and leaders. Halcyon provides fellows: space, community, and access. In addition to that, it has the following benefits for the participants
- The physical and mental space to focus on your venture and grow as an entrepreneur and a leader.
- Connection to a community of entrepreneurs and world class-class mentors.
- Access to a thriving innovation ecosystem, vital pro-bono resources, skill development training, peer consultations, and a network of technical experts and investors.
- Equity free stipend
- Final showcase to pitch Halcyon community members, investors & strategic partners.
- Pro-bono support from Halcyon’s legal, business, consulting, and technical partners including Fortune 500 companies and entrepreneurs who successfully scaled their businesses.
- Mentorship and leadership coaching.
- AWS cloud credits &training| Skill development and capacity building programming.
- Five months housing and workspace in Washington, DC (Flagship Residential Fellowship only).
- Lifelong community of global impact innovators.
- Halcyon team members are always here to cheer for you and your impact.
Ideal candidates are those who
- Lead an early-stage for-profit or hybrid social business that solves a social and/or environmental issue and has the potential to grow and scale (both the business and the impact).
- Hold primary decision-making power in the growth and strategic vision of their social business, typically as a founder and CEO (ventures with multiple founders may apply with up to two co-founders).
- Will contribute to the growth and development of the Halcyon Fellow community by sharing your talents, expertise, and empathy with your peers.
- Can travel to Washington, DC and stay at Halcyon for the duration of their residency. For the Flagship Residential Fellowship this is for five months (February- July 2022), Africa Intensive Fellowship this is for approximately one week (tentatively February 16-25, 2022), Opportunity Intensive for two weeks tentatively scheduled for summer 2022.
- Applicants for the Flagship Residential Fellowship may live and work anywhere in the world, Africa Intensive applicants must be currently based in Sub-Saharan Africa, applicants for the Opportunity Intensive must be living in and/or primarily serving a government-designated Opportunity Zone in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here