Apply for International Awards at Cornell University in the USA. The deadline for this application is 28th February 2021.
Cornell University is a private and statutory Ivy League research university in Ithaca, New York. Founded in 1865 by Ezra Cornell and Andrew Dickson White, the university was intended to teach and make contributions in all fields of knowledge—from the classics to the sciences, and from the theoretical to the applied.
Cornell University is currently accepting applications for the Postdoctoral Fellowship for the academic session 2021/2022 in the United States.
Also, the purpose of this funding program is to provide a world-class education to needy and deserving candidates. The educational award is accessible for the excellent aspirants who wish to undertake a doctoral degree at the University.
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about the nationality please contact via email mnalam79-at-yahoo.com
- Also, research areas: Functional genomics, Plant stress physiology, Hormonal pathways in responses of abiotic stresses, Antioxidant enzymes, and Bioinformatics
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Similarly, they have completed a PhD from the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) in 2018. Research areas: Stress physiology, Functional genomics, Abiotic stress.
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants must participate in a postdoctoral degree at the university. For applications process, please contact via email mnalam79-at-yahoo.com
- Also, to apply, students must be ready to submit the Certificate of financial support, Two reference letters, Photocopies of all the title pages and abstracts of maximum five published academic papers, Detailed research proposal. Likewise, Original copies of Master’s and Bachelor degree’s transcripts, Original copies of both Masters and Bachelor degree certificates, CV with a brief introduction to research experience, recent full-face bust photo with 2-inch.
- Furthermore, for taking part in this PhD position, candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Similarly, students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Cornel University will provide a good salary package to the high achieving candidates.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.