Apply for the Massey University International Student Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand, 2020. The deadline for the application is 1st December 2020.
Stipends help improve your academic and career aspirations by removing financial obstacles. In order to cover study expenses, Massey University is offering its Excellence Scholarships for the academic session 2020/21. The program is open to students from all around the world.
Furthermore, the funding opportunity will recognize high-achieving and capable international students entering an undergraduate degree program at Massey University in New Zealand.
Established in 1963, Massey University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Palmerston North , Manawatu-Wanganui. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Auckland, Wellington. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment, New Zealand, Massey University is a very large coeducational higher education institution.
Applicants must meet the following requirements
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Also, must be full fee-paying international students.
- Likewise, be enrolling for the first time in an undergraduate degree.
- Be studying full time either on the Albany, Manawatu or Wellington campus, or
- Furthermore, have an admission offer of a place before the program closing date for the year of the award.
Massey University is providing scholarships of up to $25,000. $10,000 is to be awarded for the first year of study (120 credits) with a subsequent $5,000 per 120 credits up to the total credit value of the program. The University will make payment against the recipient’s tuition fee account.
- How to Apply: For consideration, applicants must first apply for an undergraduate After receiving your offer at the Massey University and student portal login details. Log in to the student portal. Go to The grants tab, then Apply for a scholarship tab. Then select a scholarship from the Scholarship list to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Students must include a letter of recommendation, written in English, from a high school principal or teacher, an employer, or a community leader. This letter should reference your character attributes.
- Admission Requirements: The University will also consider applicants will be selected on the basis of academic merit. Creative Art applicant’s portfolio. Good character will be taken into consideration as illustrated by a letter of recommendation.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.