Apply for Scholarship at Chinese University in HongKong. The deadline for this application is 31st May 2021.
Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the Ti Hua KOO and Dorothy VEE KOO Admission international awards offered by Lee Woo Sing College.
These funding opportunities are open to support international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Eligible Countries: Mainland China, Taiwan and Macau
- Also, undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a full-time Year 1 non-local undergraduate from Mainland China, Taiwan and Macau.
- Moreover, commit to be affiliated to Lee Woo Sing College and choose Lee Woo Sing College to be the first choice in College affiliation,
- Additionally, have a serving community mindset and some community service experience.
- Furthermore, have an acceptable academic result,
- Come from a financially disadvantaged background
Lee Woo Sing College will provide five non-renewable financial aids of HK$40,000 each to be awarded per annum. The total amount is HK$200,000 per annum.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the college. After that, they can achieve this grant.
- You have fully completed and uploaded the following supporting documents (if available):
- Additionally, a photocopy of each of your Hong Kong Identity Card, Dependant Visa, Passport and Entry Permit, if applicable
- Copies of your academic transcripts and public examination results, and other credentials (if applicable):
- High school reports / transcripts and graduation certificate / diploma
- Moreover, diploma / sub-degree transcripts and graduation certificate
- University transcripts/degree certificate
- Result slip(s) of public examination(s) (e.g. IB / SAT / AP / ACT / GCE / GCSE / IGCSE / Gaokao / others). The University Code for College Board (for submission of SAT / AP results) is 5690, and for the ACT, it is 7050.
- Likewise, English / Chinese language test results (e.g. TOEFL / IELTS / others). The University Code for submission of TOEFL results is 0812.
- certificates in support of professional/academic achievements
- Personal Statement (Resume / Curriculum Vitae (optional))
- Recommendation of an academic referee (online or by hardcopy)
- Furthermore, for taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the college.
- Also, applicants should have attained one of the following qualifications and the corresponding minimum attainments to be considered for admission to the University. English Language Tests
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.