Apply for Scholarship at University of Liège in Europe. The deadline for this application is 1st July 2021.
The University of Liège, or ULiège, is a major public university of the French Community of Belgium based in Liège, Wallonia, Belgium. Its official language is French.
The bursaries are intended to provide financial assistance to those excellent international students who are not funded by Erasmus Mundus for their MER MSc at any one of partner universities.
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Also, the grant are for the MER-CG MSc program.
- Likewise, to be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- Be a citizen of eligible countries;
- Open to all the applicants admitted as MER MSc students that are not funded by Erasmus Mundus nor subjected to any other incompatibility;
- Additionally, the student can apply for this grant only as a part of and during the completion of the on-line MER Application procedure (Section “Grants and Fellowships”);
- Furthermore, academic achievement in previous studies must comply with a minimum of excellence according to the MER JPB’s criteria.
The MER Consortium Grants in the MER-CG program are providing a worth of up to a maximum of € 5400 to the deserving candidates for the academic year 2021/2022.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, aspirants can navigate the online portal.
- Also, candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application. An ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Similarly, scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility.
- Likewise, if English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.