Apply for the Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh 2020. The deadline for the scholarship is 31st July 2020. Additionally, the University is providing scholarships for Masters degree in the field of Clinical Management of Pain (Online Distance Learning)
- Candidates should be willing to pursue MSc Clinical Management of Pain in Online Distance Learning.
- Additionally, the candidates applying should be intended to study the PGCert or PGDip element of the program.
- Applicants FOR Clinical Management Of Pain MSc Scholarship should submit the personal details.
- Also, documents supporting the degrees of the candidate.
- Additionally, a personal statement should be in a maximum of 300 words.
- Furthermore, if the candidate has received any other scholarships, documents supporting the scholarships or awards shall be submitted.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the University of Edinburgh – Clinical Management Of Pain MSc Scholarships in the UK, 2020 will receive an award of GBP 815 towards tuition fees.
- The last date to apply for the University of Edinburgh – Clinical Management Of Pain MSc Scholarships in the UK, 2020 is 31st July 2020.
About the University
The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. Additionally, the university is deeply embedded in the fabric of the city of Edinburgh, with many of the buildings in the historic Old Town belonging to the university.
Visit the official page for more information about the scholarship.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.