Université Paris-Saclay seeks to promote access to master’s degree programs for international students, which are taught at its member institutions, and to facilitate the attendance of highly qualified international students to the university, especially those who wish to develop an academic project through research even to the doctoral level.
Similarly, scholarships are for the academic year 2021. Scholarships are at students in Université Paris-Saclay Master programs and are based on academic achievements.
- Engineering, Science and Information Technology.
- Social science
- Also, biodiversity, agriculture and food, society, environment.
- Biology, medicine and pharmaceutical studies.
- Likewise, sports and Movement Sciences.
- Law and Political Science.
- Moreover, humanities.
- Basic Sciences
- Additionally, other specialties
- The scholarship amounts to € 10,000 annually. From the college in which the candidate is in for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of not less than 10 consecutive months per year (September to June).
- Also, a maximum of € 1,000 is for travel and visa expenses depending on the candidate’s home country.
- Graduation certificate or transcript of grades for the last academic qualification obtained by the student.
- Moreover, motivation letter “or letter of intent” – a letter written by the student for the scholarship.
- Likewise, curriculum Vitae .
- Additionally, certificate of proof of English language (if any).
Source: Shabab Talanted