Apply for the Monitoring and Reports Officer Job vacancy at UNICEF in Nigeria. The deadline for the application is 18th November 2020.
The incumbent must have the following duties
- Work mainly with Education Section and other relevant sections (as required) in the preparation of high-quality briefings and donor reports by standardizing formats, contents and ensuring adherence to donor requirements. Provide quality assurance of reports and proposals.
- Also, maintain and improve a donor reporting database to track fundraising against program needs and to inform Education Manager on development, submission status of proposals and to monitor funding received and utilized.
- Similarly, support the UNICEF Education team through information sharing and donor visit preparation and execution when required.
- Provide assistance in the lessons learnt from UNICEF’s operations experience for adoption of the best practices and standards for subsequent interventions. Collate and analyze data from national and field office locations and prepare trend analysis.
- Additionally, effective engagement with key partners and donors
- Support in development of human-interest stories, case studies and social media posts.
- University degree in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Public Affairs, Social Science or a field relevant to the post.
- Additionally, a minimum two years of professional work experience relevant to the functions of post.
- Also, experience of working with other UN agencies/INGOs is desirable.
- Likewise, excellent written and spoken English required. Working knowledge of local languages Hausa and/or Kanuri is highly desirable.
Core Values required:
Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Accountability
- Builds and maintains partnerships
- Demonstrates self-awareness and ethical awareness
- Also, innovates and embraces change
- Drive to achieve results for impact
- Likewise, manages ambiguity and complexity
- Thinks and acts strategically
- Works collaboratively with others
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities