Apply for Vacancy for Academic Officer at The University of Arizona in the USA. The category for this application is International Programs and Services.
The University of Arizona is a public research university in Tucson, Arizona. Founded in 1885, the UofA was the first university in the Arizona Territory. As of 2019 , the university enrolled 45,918 students in 19 separate colleges/schools, including the University of Arizona College of Medicine in Tucson and Phoenix and the James E. Rogers College of Law, and is affiliated with two academic medical centers
The Program Coordinator, Senior will support the College of Medicine-Tucson’s global academic efforts in undergraduate and graduate public education including its online, micro campus and study abroad programs. Also, this position works closely with various university-level offices, colleges, and international institutions of higher education to develop and implement education and student-centered partnerships.
- Identify and liaise with departments, faculty and staff interested in online, micro-campus and global programs
- Also, coordinate course development with departments and faculty for online, micro-campus and global programs.
- Likewise, identify and maintain network of individuals, offices and departments involved in online, micro-campus.
- Also, collaborate with departments across colleges to identify course and content needs and larger education and program goals.
- Moreover, work with departments and with the Office of Digital Learning to facilitate course development and implementation.
- Additionally, assist faculty with D2L; host trainings, walk through and create tutorial materials for faculty use.
- Moreover, assist with course assessment and ordering of Teacher Course Evaluations
- Similarly, work with faculty and staff to communicate new course approval, course modification and scheduling timelines.
- Coordinate travel and arrange meetings with international partners as needed; usually completed in conjunction with UA Global.
- Up to 1 year of relevant work experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent advanced learning attained through experience required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in management, higher education or other relevant area.
- Also, two-years of experience with coordinating higher education programs.
- Experience in administering distance education programs.
- Moreover, experience with international programs.
- Also, project management certification.
- Additionally, grant writing experience.
- Experience with monitoring budgets.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.