Apply for Vacancy for Adjunct Instructor at Kirkwood Community College in the USA. The category for this job is Medicine – Nursing.
Adjunct instructors play a vital role in the program’s overall instruction. Also, adjunct instructors are responsible for structuring and supervising the learning experiences of students in the classroom, labs and in clinical agencies.
- Advocate for Continual Improvement- empowering each other to identify opportunities for excellence.
- Likewise, collaborate with Mutual Accountability- working together with a willingness to take ownership and account for our actions.
- Also, champion Service- anticipating needs and create a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.
- Perseverance- commitment to excellence even in the face of adversity or delay in achieving success.
- Additionally, lead- regardless of title, through positive influence.
- Effectively teach assigned courses.
- Serve as a professional role model.
- Also, assist students in achieving course objectives.
- Set up and take down classroom materials and equipment as needed.
- Provide discipline in the classroom as needed.
- Prepare lessons and presentations for continuing education and credit classes.
- Moreover, maintain necessary required records.
- Assist in promotion and support of the program including recruitment activities.
- Additionally, assist in the maintenance and enhancement of communications within the program, the College and community.
- Establish a means of being accessible to meet individual student needs.
- Likewise, provide grade reports and feedback to the students in a timely manner.
- Perform other related work duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates professional role modeling for students, professional appearance and positive attitude.
- Moreover, maintains familiarity with policies and protocols of the program, college and clinical agencies.
- Be knowledgeable concerning the latest trends and issues in Nurse Aide/Vocational Health education.
- Provides student instruction for the full required hours, utilizing instructional time effectively.
- Assumes responsibility, is prompt and dependable in attendance, and effectively applies problem-solving skills.
- Assists students in identifying strengths/areas for improvement.
- Also, acts as a facilitator of learning’ discusses, questions, and directs student learning.
- Expresses high expectations of student performance concurrent with course objectives.
- Prepares instruction to coincide with curriculum content and student learning needs.
- Explains expectations to students; supervises and documents performance; keeps students informed of their progress.
- Provides immediate feedback to students regarding performance.
- Maintains confidentiality with patients, students, agency, and college.
- Likewise, represents the college/program in a positive manner.
- Establishes rapport with agency personnel and colleagues.
- Moreover, maintains communication with course instructors, clinical facilities, and the Instructor/Coordinator.
- Also, welcomes, values, and nurtures people of all backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, as well as support and promote an environment that accepts differences.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.