Apply for Vacancy for Adjunct Professor at Concordia University Chicago in the USA. The category for this application is Health Education and Promotion.
Concordia University Chicago (CUC) invites applications for part-time adjunct faculty for the Department of Health & Human Performance (HHP) in the College of Arts & Sciences. Part-time teaching opportunities are available throughout the academic year, including summer sessions. Applicants with expertise that matches course scheduling needs will be contacted for an interview. Concordia University Chicago is a private university in River Forest, Illinois. Formerly a college exclusively for parochial teacher education, Concordia-Chicago now offers more than 100 undergraduate and postgraduate degrees and enrolls more than 5,000 students.
Current opportunities include teaching the following courses for the Spring 2021 semester (begins January 11, 2021):
- HHP Doctoral-Level courses
- Doctoral degree in Exercise Science, Physical Activity & Health Promotion, Public Health with an emphasis on physical activity promotion, or related field
- Online Teaching Experience
- Excellent organizational skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to handle all situations in a pleasant and professional manner
Interested individuals should include the following in their online application:
- Cover letter
- Also, teaching Philosophy
- Most, copies of post-secondary academic transcripts that reflect completion of advanced degree(s) in related field (Official transcripts will be required upon hiring of successful candidates.)
- Likewise, resume/CV
- Similarly, names and phone numbers of three references
- Only applicants submitting all required documentation above will be considered.
- Concordia does not discriminate in the employment of individuals on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, disability, sex or age.
- Also, as an institution of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, however, and to the extent allowed by law, Concordia University reserves the right to give preference in employment based upon religious affiliation.
- Concordia University Chicago does not generally sponsor for employment visas except for positions that oversee, teach or support our international programs.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.