Apply for Vacancy for Administrative Assistant at Muhlenberg College in the USA. The category for this job is Administrative Assistants.
Muhlenberg College is a private liberal arts college in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1848, Muhlenberg is affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and is named for Henry Melchior Muhlenberg, the German patriarch of the Lutheran Church in America.
The Administrative Assistant, under supervision of the Assistant Vice President, Alumni Affairs and Career Services, will support the programs in the alumni affairs department, by performing administrative functions in collaboration with all department members. Also, the work schedule is 20 hours per week, year-round.
- Initiates and oversees the Class Notes recognition program, managing correspondence with alumni and friends of the College on the occasion of various life milestones and personal and professional achievements.
- Also, coordinates preparation of meetings and special events (e.g., room reservations, equipment needs, and catering).
- Additionally, attends departmental meetings, retreats and training sessions.
- Orders and maintains inventory of Muhlenberg giveaways used for events and programs.
- Moreover, participates in and provides support for department-wide fundraising efforts including Mulementum, phone-a-thon, class reunion fundraising, etc.
- Answers and initiates alumni correspondence as directed. Maintains and manages several departmental email accounts, providing a superior level of customer service to alumni, colleagues, and constituents.
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Administrative Assistant in the USA:
- High School diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum three years of related professional experience.
- Also, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer and database management skills (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Website management experience is a plus.
- Moreover, must be willing and able to learn new applications and systems.
- Organized and self-motivated, able to work as part of a team and to manage expectations and competing priorities.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and confidentiality of departmental records and business affairs.
- Similarly, strong customer service orientation essential. This position is the most forward-facing of the department and the individual needs to be able to create a welcoming, professional, and positive environment.
- Similarly, successful completion of background checks, including but not limited to education and national criminal background.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.