Apply for Vacancy for Administrative Assistant at Muhlenberg College in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
The Administrative Assistant of the Career Center is an essential member of the career team. Also, the incumbent will initiate and oversee administrative aspects of the Career Center and identify ways to enhance the office’s effectiveness. Likewise, this position has primary responsibility for managing office data, processing all administrative paperwork, and providing administrative, programming, operations, events, and customer-service support as related to the Career Center.
- Manage appointment scheduling, visitor and telephone traffic, and department email account.
- Also, process check requests, deposit sheets, expense reports, order office supplies.
- Oversee the physical office space, including the Career Center Lab and interview booth scheduling and usage.
- Moreover, manage Ricoh copier (machine shared by four departments).
- Participate in Advancement Department monthly meetings and bi-annual Phonathons.
- Coordinate the department’s event requirements, including 25Live requests, media requests, transportation and food and beverage requests for events on and off campus.
- Likewise, post events in the Career Center calendar, Advancement Event calendar, Handshake calendar, and Common Hour calendar.
- Similarly, schedule Information Tables and manage reservation logistics.
- Use Handshake platform to enter jobs/internships, send student emails, post events, maintain student statistics including appointments and workshop attendance, approving employers and postings.
- Also, run reports in Handshake and creates Excel spreadsheets.
Student Worker Management
- Oversee administrative components of the student worker program including: interview, hire, train and evaluate students; conduct regularly scheduled staff meetings; coordinate project assignments; process hiring contracts and monthly time sheets; monitor each student associate’s monthly/semester/annual earnings.
- High School diploma; college degree
- Moreover, minimum three years of related professional experience.
- Also, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer and database management skills (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Likewise, commitment to maintaining the accuracy and confidentiality of departmental records without direct supervision.
- Similarly, successful completion of background checks, including but not limited to education and national criminal background.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.