Apply for Vacancy for Administrative Assistant at Muhlenberg College in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
The Administrative Assistant, under supervision of the Assistant Vice President, Alumni Affairs and Career Services, will support the programs in the alumni affairs department, by performing administrative functions in collaboration with all department members. Also, the work schedule is 35 hours per week, year-round (1,820 annualized).
Moreover, Muhlenberg offers excellent benefits, including eligibility to tuition programs for employees and dependents after one year of service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides primary support to the assistant vice president, alumni affairs and career services, maintaining calendar, scheduling meetings, securing travel arrangements. etc.
- Similarly, serves as the key administrative assistant for the Alumni Board working with staff and volunteers to create agendas, maintain AB website pages, coordinate logistics for the 4 on-campus meetings, record minutes, and maintain committee reports, governing documents and roster.
- Likewise, works with full staff to plan and execute Alumni weekend with specific responsibility for registration oversight, ordering signage, working in direct support of the 50th reunion class with the AVP, reconciling online gifts. Attends all planning meetings and is on campus for the weekend of the event.
- Similarly, supports all signature events including, but not limited to, THAW.
- Schedules alumni affairs meetings and retreats on both a regular and ad hoc basis dealing with all the details including room reservations, equipment needs, catering.
- Moreover, maintains detailed tasks list tied to the calendar for the alumni affairs department.
- Ensures accuracy of alumni affairs budget in Workday by using pivot tables and conferring on a regular basis with the AVP. Responsible for reconciliation of money received through online event registration.
- Utilizes alumni database and online community to make updates to demographic information of alumni records, run statistics and reports, and produce mailings. Runs name tags and reports for events.
- Additionally, coordinates lists, invitations and details for Legacy participation in commencement.
- Serves as one of the primary contacts for the hiring and supervision of work study students within alumni affairs.
- Also, attends advancement department meetings, retreats and training sessions.
- Participates in and provides support for department-wide fundraising efforts including Mulementum, phone-a-thon, class reunion fundraising, etc.
- Furthermore, other duties as assigned.
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Administrative Assistant in the USA:
- High School diploma; bachelor’s degree
- Also, minimum three years of related professional experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Likewise, excellent computer and database management skills (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Website management experience is a plus.
- Must be willing and able to learn new applications and systems.
- Furthermore, organized and self-motivated, able to work as part of a team and to manage expectations and competing priorities.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and confidentiality of departmental records and business affairs.
- Similarly, strong customer service orientation essential. This position is the most forward-facing of the department and the individual needs to be able to create a welcoming, professional, and positive environment.
- Also, successful completion of background checks, including but not limited to education and national criminal background.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities