Apply for Vacancy for Administrative Assistant at Pierce College District in the USA. The category for this job is Student Affairs and Services.
This position will coordinate office operations, maintain calendars, coordinate travel arrangements, prepare reports, track budgets, prepare contracts, and assist with the day-to-day operations of the Division of Student Success. Responsibilities include assisting the deans and associate dean in confidential matters pertaining to the Student Conduct Code, Sex and Gender Discrimination and Harassment (Title IX), Behavioral Intervention and Threat Assessment Team (BITA), ADA/Section 504, academic standards, and student complaints; budget oversight, tracking, develop projections; customer service both internal and external to the department; office management and organization; project development and management; as well as general support to the deans, associate dean, and the Division of Student Success.
- Support the District Section 504 Coordinator/ADACO by conducting research, drafting letters, scheduling meetings, and properly documenting case files.
- Furthermore, perform support functions independently and with the utmost confidentiality.
- Also, complete support functions with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail following all procedures, deadlines, and policies.
- Moreover, give great attention to the critical components of each process to mitigate the liability and risk management to the college.
- Likewise, independently process specific components of each category as outlined in policy and procedures.
- Three (3) years of experience working as an administrative assistant OR in a progressively responsible office/clerical, secretarial, administrative work, support work, or similar focus.
- Also, experience working with highly confidential matters.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating the success of individuals representing a broad range of academic, cultural, socioeconomic, ability, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Furthermore, proficiency with computer applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, the Internet and databases.
Conditions of Employment:
- An offer of employment will not carry with it any responsibility or obligation on the part of the District to sponsor an H-1B visa.
- Also, Pierce College has adopted a Drug Free Workplace policy. As a condition of employment, employees must agree to abide by the requirements established in that policy.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.