Apply for Vacancy for Administrative Assistant at Weill Cornell Medicine in the USA. The category for this application is Administrative Assistants.
Under supervision, provides operational, financial and administrative support to the office.
- Coordinates calendars and schedules appointments and meetings. Prioritizes requests for meetings and coordinates the necessary arrangements for meetings.
- Also, answers phones, responds to inquiries and triages calls to appropriate personnel.
- Likewise, responsible for travel and conference arrangements. Organizes itinerary, makes appropriate reservations for travel and accommodations.
- Also, responsible for procurement activities related to goods, services, and/or equipment as needed.
- Furthermore, responsible for disbursement/reimbursement activities as needed.
- Moreover, maintains inventory of supplies, equipment and/or reagents. May order supplies/equipment/reagents as authorized or ensure that needs are escalated appropriately. Receives supply orders and confirms accuracy of delivery. May assist with cost control.
- Additionally, ensures that facilities and equipment are in optimal and proper working condition. Coordinates preventative maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Also, coordinates room reservations and provides on-site support, including assistance with audiovisual equipment set up and refreshments, as needed.
- Furthermore, initiates and prepares written correspondence as needed and based on functional needs.
- Records and distributes meeting minutes.
- Likewise, performs other related duties as assigned.
Approximately 2 years of prior administrative support experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The incumbent must meet the following skills for Vacancy for Administrative Assistant in the USA:
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite and database applications.
- Also, ability to exercise standards of professionalism, including appearance, presentation and demeanor.
- Additionally, ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills in person, via email and on the telephone.
- Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to interact with multiple constituencies and exercise “people skills”.
- Moreover, demonstrated organizational skills and ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Likewise, ability to multi-task and self-prioritize work.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.