Apply for Vacancy for Administrative Coordinator at Texas A&M University in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
The Offices of the Dean of Student Life strive to enhance your opportunities as a student to participate fully in the University experience. Additionally, do this by providing you with information, services, programs and involvement opportunities that facilitate responsible life choices and promote awareness of yourself and of your community. Furthermore, each of the program areas within the Offices of the Dean of Student Life has a specific mission
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Also, three years of experience in office administration
Required Licenses and Certifications:
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid Class “C” driver’s license within 30 days of employment
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Additionally, ability to maintain and commitment to confidentiality
- Also, dependable
- Likewise, ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others
Other Requirements or Other Factors
- Ability to work in a general office condition
- Furthermore, commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Experience working in a student conduct office
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Administrative Coordinator in the USA:
- Supervises Administrative Support Staff in the Student Conduct Office. This includes assisting with the development of staff knowledge, skills, and abilities within the practice of administration.
- Provides day-to-day guidance and perspective to administrative support staff.
- Also, conducts performance appraisals. Monitors work hours and leave requests.
- Oversees the hiring, training, and scheduling of student worker staff.
- Furthermore, responsible for ensuring front office coverage.
- Moreover, manages day–to–day operations of the administrative support team and front office. Management of day–to–day operations may include assisting in the development of and implementing office policies and assisting staff with issues related to administrative procedures.
- Similarly, advocates for front office and administrative staff needs.
- Also, responsible for ensuring front office coverage. Runs errands and purchases supplies for the office as needed.
- Furthermore, will drive a University or other motor vehicle to run errands.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.