Apply for Vacancy for Administrative Manager at Johns Hopkins University in USA. The category for this job is Health and Medical Services.
Position is responsible for the overall administrative, financial, academic and operational activities of the Modern Languages and Literatures Department and the Center for Advanced Media Studies in the Zanvyl Krieger School of Arts and Sciences.
- Supervise departmental administrative staff (Sr. Academic Program Coordinator and Budget Specialist)
- Conduct annual reviews
- Similarly, staff development
- Also, provide ongoing feedback and constructive criticism
- Likewise, prioritize and direct work efforts, providing guidance and direction
- Conflict resolution
- Moreover, motivate for higher collaboration and performance
- Conduct interviews and make recommendations for hire.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or other related field.
- Furthermore, five years progressively responsible professional-level administrative or financial experience related to monetary or non-monetary resources of a department, center or unit.
- Also, a master’s degree in a related field may substitute for required experience and additional experience may substitute for education, to the extent permitted by the JHU equivalency formula.
- Masters/MBA preferred. Administrative, supervisory and financial management experience in a university setting preferred.
- Also, experience with federal funding and compliance preferred.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Likewise, proficiency with databases/spreadsheets, and JHU financial systems (SAP).
- Knowledge of JHU policies and procedures, payroll system, grants management and administration
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to interact with faculty, students and staff using tact, diplomacy and appropriate judgment
- Also, ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a high-volume environment
- Additionally, ability to maintain a professional demeanor in interactions both internal and external to the Department
- Requires ability to work independently, and to exercise judgment with full accountability
- Moreover, must be able to recognize and define problem areas and recommend/implement corrective action.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.