Apply for Vacancy for Administrative Specialist at Weill Cornell Medicine in the USA. The category for this job is Administrative Assistants.
Weill Cornell Medicine is among the nation’s top-ranked medical and graduate schools, striving for excellence in its education of the world’s future healthcare leaders. Additionally, research by faculty and graduate students at Weill Cornell Medicine is collaborative, groundbreaking and patient-focused.
Under guidance, provides a wide range of administrative and secretarial support to senior staff within the department
- Coordinates calendars and schedules appointments and meetings. Prioritizes requests for meetings and coordinates the necessary arrangements for meetings.
- Also, initiates and prepares written correspondence as needed and based on functional needs.
- Similarly, responsible for procurement activities related to goods, services, and/or equipment as needed.
- Additionally, responsible for disbursement/reimbursement activities as needed.
- Moreover, maintains inventory of supplies, equipment and/or reagents. May order supplies/equipment/reagents as authorized or ensure that needs are escalated appropriately. Receives supply orders and confirms accuracy of delivery. May assist with cost control.
- Maintains electronic and hard copy files and databases. Maintains integrity of information.
- Additionally, answers phones, responds to inquiries and triages calls to appropriate personnel.
- Furthermore, responsible for travel and conference arrangements. Organizes itinerary, makes appropriate reservations for travel and accommodations.
- Records and distributes meeting minutes.
- Likewise, routinely analyzes and evaluates workflows to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Assists with responsibilities associated with professional organizations and external advisory boards and committees, which may include membership renewals, professional certifications, and journal renewals.
- Furthermore, receives, sorts and distributes mail; accepts and signs for package deliveries.
- Likewise, performs other duties as assigned or required.
- High School Diploma in related field
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Also, approximately 2 years of related experience providing secretarial support to senior leadership
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent computer skills including good working knowledge of MS office. Ability to learn new computer software and applications.
- Additionally, ability to communicate instructions and observations effectively verbally and in writing.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.