Apply for Vacancy for Admissions Counselor at Washington State University in the USA. The category for this application is Admissions and Enrollment.
The Admissions Counselor for International Programs will play a lead role in increasing the international student population from assigned territory at Washington State University (WSU) as a recruiter based on the Westside of Washington State. Likewise, this position will work with the Director of International Undergraduate Admissions & Recruitment and Lead Assistant Director of Recruitment to develop and market strategic internationalization partnerships that increase international student enrollment. Also, the Admissions Counselor for IP will also host visiting students, parents, agents, etc. in Seattle or the Westside region of Washington state, travel to Pullman and other WSU campuses as needed, and lead the increase in international transfer applications for undergraduate international students.
Positions require a Bachelor’s Degree and one (1) year of experience directly related to student services. A Master’s degree in a relevant field may be substituted for up to one (1) year of the required experience. Any combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted for the educational requirement on a year-for-year basis.
1) 5 years of international student recruitment experience.
2) Also, experience working with diverse populations inside and outside the USA.
3) Additionally, knowledge and experience of transfer process from community college to university.
4) Likewise, experience working with international students, parents, agencies, and government officials.
5) Moreover, knowledge of international Student and Exchange Visitor Information System.
6) Similarly, experience with CRM or a student database to analyze data and follow up with leads / applicants.
1) Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment to meet annual strategic unit goals.
2) Also, able to work remotely and independently while still connected to International Programs office.
Commensurate on qualifications and experience.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.
|Type of Opportunity||Academic Job|
|Company Name||Washington State University|