Apply for Vacancy for Affairs Advisor at International TEFL Academy in the USA. The category for this application is Student Affairs and Services.
- Assist students with preparing their cover letter, resume, and personal job search guidance through email, phone and in-person communication.
- Also, answer students’ questions as they prepare to teach abroad, including questions about potential teaching markets, schools and recruiters, and visa procedures.
- Similarly, serve as a contact in the Student Affairs Department for all students enrolled in any ITA online or in person TEFL/TESOL course.
- International experience. Everyone in our company has lived and traveled abroad extensively. That’s the club you are joining to work here. You must have taught abroad for at least 6 months to be considered for this job!
- Also, at least 1 year of office and administrative experience.
- Additionally, at least 6 months of customer service experience.
- Likewise, love helping people go overseas. You probably like to talk people’s ears off about how great it is to see the world, and you will take great pride in helping others enjoy the life-changing international experience that teaching abroad offers.
- Moreover, college degree in any field.
- Student Services Experience
- Also, TEFL Certification
- Similarly, salesforce, HubSpot or other CRM Experience
- Moreover, online Course Management System – such as Moodle or Blackboard
- Likewise, Microsoft Office Suite
- Also, Google Suite Applications.
- Insurance: Medical/Dental after 30 days.
- Moreover, maternity and Paternity leave: We strongly believe in taking care of our staff so they can take care of their families. Here’s the deal: 3 months total leave of which 2 months are fully paid, and 1 month is optional unpaid or working part time at the office or from home. Likewise, get some sleep and take care of that newborn baby and send us pictures.
- Similarly, if you are sick, stay home and get well, we’ve got you covered. 10 sick days per year.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.