Apply for Vacancy for Analyst Intermediate at University of Michigan in the USA. The category for this job is Business and Financial Services.
Information and Technology Services (ITS) at the University of Michigan has an exciting opportunity for a talented and motivated candidate to be part of its Teaching & Learning Team. Also, this team is responsible for supporting a diverse set of applications and technologies in support of teaching and learning.
ITS supports U-M faculty, students, researchers, and staff with their use of technology to teach, learn, research, and work, and be leaders in their fields. We are dedicated to creating cohesive digital experiences and enabling university wide innovations by:
- Elevating the customer experience by providing proactive, laser focused customer service
- Also, providing appropriate IT security and privacy in an open university society, while enabling innovation
- Similarly, supporting data-informed decision making
- Delivering intuitive research computing solutions
- Likewise, building a world-class, transformational network and reliable administrative systems
- Build customer relationships through active listening and frequent communication with customers, and by resolving incidents and requests, following up with customers on incidents escalated to other support groups.
- Also, actively coordinate with team members, service support groups, and vendors to effectively resolve incidents and requests.
- Focus on service quality and availability
- Additionally, advise customers on IT policies and procedures.
- Provide end-user support to encourage product adoption.
- Similarly, support the development, design, implementation and improvement of services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or equivalent combination of education, certification and experience.
- Moreover, minimum of two years demonstrated experience in a related role requiring confidentiality, timeliness, customer service, organization, prioritization, troubleshooting, and working independently to successfully resolve end user issues.
- Also, demonstrated skills in providing end user support for current computer technology and applications, preferably in education technologies or enterprise-level applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency with current computer technology and applications (e.g. Word processing, spreadsheet, and collaboration applications).
- Two years of experience in providing end user support for Learning Management Systems such as Canvas, Blackboard, Sakai, Moodle, etc.
- Also, two years of experience in education or instructional design.