Apply for Vacancy for Area Coordinator at Brown University in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
Brown University is a private Ivy League research university in Providence, Rhode Island. Furthermore, founded in 1764 as the College in the English Colony of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations. Additionally, Brown University is the seventh-oldest college in the United States. Also, Brown is an independent, coeducational Ivy League institution comprising undergraduate and graduate programs, plus the Alpert Medical School, School of Public Health, School of Engineering, and the School of Professional Studies.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree
- Moreover, minimum of 3 years experience in higher education/student affairs administration including administrative experience in residential, educational or similar organizations required inclusive of a minimum of one year of experience supervising paraprofessional staff and implementing programs (preferably in a university setting) required.
- Also, experience developing programs and initiatives that are responsive to the needs of a diverse student population including students from historically underrepresented groups.
- Likewise, experience with residential programs, student programming, and work in a higher education setting is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of principles, practices and theories of student learning and development; understanding of the cultural, social and educational needs of students in residential communities.
- Also, demonstrated success working in a diverse environment with a critical understanding of social justice issues. Demonstrated experience developing systems and structures that center justice and equity.
- Likewise, demonstrated ability to creatively and efficiently solve problems, using sound judgment, assuming ownership of a problem, and resolving challenges in a collaborative manner.
- Additionally, agility and familiarity with latest software, database systems, computer literacy.
- Strong commitment to supporting the University’s goal of cultivating a diverse and inclusive community.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Moreover, demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.