Apply for Vacancy for Assistant Coach at Muhlenberg College in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
Muhlenberg College, a Division III institution and a member of the Centennial Conference is seeking applications for a part-time Assistant Men’s and Women’s Golf Coach opening. Additionally, coaching or collegiate playing experience and a four-year college degree are preferred. Responsibilities include assisting the head coach in all phases of the golf program within the college, conference, and NCAA rules and regulations; including evaluating, identifying, and recruiting prospective student-athletes; and planning and implementing strategies into daily practices.
- Under the general direction of the head coach, provide leadership and support to all facets of the program in advancing the mission of the College and Athletics department.
- Similarly, support the head coach in administering a competitive NCAA Division III program in accordance with college, NCAA, and Centennial Conference policies.
- Motivate, counsel, and support student-athletes in realizing their potential for personal growth and development as athletes, students, and members of the general college community.
- Also, assist with and attend practices, training sessions, team meetings, and competitions (home and away). Specific time commitment required will be determined by the Head Coach.
- Additionally, assist in planning and evaluating program results.
- Attend meetings and training as required by the head coach, Athletics department, and College.
- Additionally, Assist in recruitment strategies, identifying, and evaluating prospective students.
- Assist in achieving team success within and beyond the conference.
- Likewise, may perform other duties as assigned.
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Assistant Coach in the USA:
- Bachelor’s degree and related professional experience, or a combination of professional and athletic experience leading to a similar qualification, preferred.
- Similarly, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Also, ability to manage multiple tasks and engage with a varied audience; including but not limited to students, parents, College employees, alumni, and community relations.
- Ability to travel and adapt to varying schedules, including evening and weekend hours;in accordance with the needs of the team.
- Furthermore, successful completion of standard background checks including but not limited to education verification, national criminal background checks, and driving record check.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities