Apply for Vacancy for Assistant Coach at Muhlenberg College in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
Muhlenberg is a highly selective, private, four-year residential, liberal arts college located in Allentown, Pennsylvania, the third largest city in PA. Just 60 miles north of Philadelphia and 90miles west of New York City in the beautiful Lehigh Valley, and along with nearby Bethlehem and Easton, the region is home to a vibrant arts scene, a nationally unique parks system, and a rich blend of cuisine. Additionally, with an undergraduate enrollment of approximately 2,200 students; Muhlenberg College is dedicated to shaping creative, compassionate, collaborative leaders through rigorous academic programs in the arts; humanities, natural sciences and social sciences as well as selected pre-professional programs, including accounting, business, education and public health.
Characteristic Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the coach in administering a competitive NCAA Division III track & field program in accordance with college, NCAA and Centennial Conference policies.
- Also, provide coaching in support of the head coach’s plan to assist all athletes in realizing their potential as athletes, students and members of the general college community.
- Additionally, attend practices, training sessions, team meetings and meets (home and away) in support of the Head Coach.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Coach, said duties to be described specifically along with estimated hours required for the task.
- Furthermore, experience working with throwing events.
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Assistant Coach in the USA:
- Bachelor’s degree and related professional experience, or a combination of experiences leading to similar qualification.
- Similarly, strong communication skills.
- Also, ability to work with a variety of people.
- Flexibility of time necessary to make commitment to varying time needs of the position.
- Likewise, satisfactory criminal background check.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable through the College.
- Moreover, successful completion of standard background checks including but not limited to education verification; national criminal background checks, child abuse clearance, and driving record check.