Apply for Vacancy for Assistant Coach at Muhlenberg College in the USA. The category for this job is Athletics and Coaching.
Muhlenberg College, a Division III institution and a member of the Centennial Conference is seeking applications for a part-time Assistant Soccer Coach opening. Coaching or collegiate playing experience and a four-year college degree are preferred. Also, responsibilities include assisting the head coach in all phases of the soccer program within the college, conference, and NCAA rules and regulations. Evaluating, identifying, and recruiting prospective student-athletes as well as planning and implementing strategies into daily practices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the head coach, provide leadership and support to all facets of the program in advancing the mission of the College and Athletics department.
- Similarly, support the head coach in administering a competitive NCAA Division III soccer program in accordance with college, NCAA, and Centennial Conference policies.
- Motivate, counsel, and support student-athletes in realizing their potential for personal growth and development as athletes, students, and members of the general college community.
- Also, assist with and attend practices, training sessions, team meetings, and contests (home and away). (Specific time commitment required will be determined by the Head Coach)
- Assist in promoting strong parent, alumni, and community relations.
- Likewise, attend meetings and training as required by the head coach, Athletics department, and College.
- Assist in recruitment strategies, identifying, and evaluating prospective students.
- Additionally, assist in achieving team success within and beyond the conference.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, related professional experience, or a combination of professional and athletic experience leading to a similar qualification, required.
- Similarly, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and engage with a varied audience, including but not limited to students, parents; College employees, alumni, and community relations.
- Also, ability to travel and adapt to varying schedules, including evening and weekend hours; in accordance with the needs of the team.
- Likewise, successful completion of standard background checks including but not limited to education verification, national criminal background checks, and driving record check.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.