Apply for Vacancy for Assistant Director at Lewis University in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
The Assistant Director of Engagement will manage relationships with alumni and donors. Also, the main goals of this position are tied to the fundraising and donor retention. Specifically, the Assistant Director of Engagement will manage a portfolio of donors and potential donors to increase their philanthropic support to the University through quality engagement and customer service. Additionally, this position is also responsible for managing a portfolio of leadership annual giving donors and soliciting leadership annual gifts of $1,000-$5,000.
The incumbent must meet the f:ollowing for Vacancy for Assistant Director in the USA
- Responsible to model the University Mission through dedicated job performance, service excellence to constituencies, respectful collaboration and active support of the University’s Mission and Catholic and Lasallian higher education.
- Likewise, responsible for a portfolio of donors, retaining donors, soliciting donors, and meeting with non-donors to discover and qualify their capacity as a philanthropic partner
- Furthermore, responsible for managing all aspects of relationship building for constituents in their portfolio, including engagement, qualifying, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship
- Use the tools available to develop relationships with alumni, donors, and prospective donors. These tools include phone, video conferencing tools, in person meeting. social media, and direct mail
- Also, attends alumni and donor events to engage with constituents
- Provide quality customer service to donors as the liaison for their philanthropic support
- Moreover, may work with alumni committees and boards as an opportunity to engage current and potential donors
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Also, three to five years of growing experience in the field of fundraising (direct solicitation), sales, and/or customer service
- Likewise, proven ability to reach and exceed assigned goals
- Experience working with content management systems (ie salesforce, raisers edge, donor management database, etc.)
For full consideration, interested applicants can view a full description of this position and apply online at https://jobs.lewisu.edu/postings/6160.