Apply for Vacancy for Assistant Director at Texas A&M University in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
Texas A&M University is committed to enriching the learning and working environment for all visitors, students, faculty, and staff by promoting a culture that embraces inclusion, diversity, equity, and accountability. Also, Diverse perspectives, talents, and identities are vital to accomplishing our mission and living our core values.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Similarly, six years of related experience in higher education and/or recruiting
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications
- Also, ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others
- Additionally, ability to communicate clearly and effectively to ensure understanding
- Must be able to travel domestically, often overnight
- Likewise, ability to work long hours (evening and weekend work required during parts of the year)
- Experience with best practices relating to graduate admissions marketing, recruitment, and/or admissions; a proven track record of enrollment success and growth
- Also, experience in the use of relevant database/student information system, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM – Salesforce) technology, as well as internet applications
- Furthermore, more than six years of relevant professional experience, particularly in higher education administration (recruiting, admissions, academic affairs, administration) and increased responsibility in a competitive graduate or undergraduate admissions office.
- Additionally, experience with a proven record of success in managing admissions-related marketing (web and publication design); events, promotional planning, and budget management
- Experience in a data-driven, analytical, and decision-making environment
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Assistant Director in the USA:
- Knowledge of academic programs and graduate-level admissions in public and/or international affairs
- Also, demonstrate results-driven and strategic initiative in marketing efforts in conjunction with Marketing Coordinator for Recruiting & Admissions (based on College Station, TX)
- Moreover, must stay abreast of recruitment trends in higher education and practice effective use of information technology in the recruitment cycle; this amounts to a strong commitment to change and continuous improvement.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.