Apply for Vacancy for Assistant Manager at Texas A&M University in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
Texas A&M University is a public land-grant research university in College Station, Texas. Additionally, it was founded in 1876 and became the flagship institution of the Texas A&M University System in 1948. As of 2020, Texas A&M’s student body is the second largest in the United States
Texas A&M University is committed to enriching the learning and working environment for all visitors, students, faculty, and staff by promoting a culture that embraces inclusion, diversity, equity, and accountability. Also, diverse perspectives, talents, and identities are vital to accomplishing our mission and living our core values.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Furthermore, four years of marketing/promotions experience in a sports related/customer service environment
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Goal & task oriented with strong customer relations, problem solving, and communications skills
- Also, ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others
- Nights, weekends and holidays are required to complete assigned duties
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree
- Likewise, 4 Year in a sports related field or customer service
- Also, event management game operations experience
- Moreover, experience in digital marketing, community outreach and customer service/engagement
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Creative and self-motivated to accomplish tasks assigned
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Assistant Manager in the USA:
- Responsible for planning and implementing marketing initiatives to increase attendance at assigned sports
- Also, Develop, direct and enhance in-game promotions to maximize the fan experience.
- Furthermore, appropriately manages time and budget to meet project goals by deadline. Manages gameday/event staff to maximize efficiencies.
- Also, assist in managing and mentoring 20-25 student marketing team employees.
- Additionally, assist with hiring throughout the year, and providing performance feedback at the end of the fall and spring semesters.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities