Apply for Vacancy for Assistant Professor at Al Akhawayn University in Morocco. The category for this job is Liberal Arts – History.
The School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SHSS) of Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane (AUI) invites applications for a position in history at the rank of Assistant Professor beginning Fall 2021 to fill a teaching position in the General Education Program (GenEd). Also, areas of specialization may cover any period or region. In addition, we seek candidates whose teaching and research interests include North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, and the Middle East.
Duties include teaching three undergraduate classes per regular semester. ;Likewise, the successful candidate will hold regular office hours and participate in co-curricular activities on a regular basis (e.g., school committees, community service, etc.). Similarly, scholarly research and service to SHSS and to the university are expected. Scholarly research and service to SHSS and to the university are expected.
1. Ph.D. in History or related field in hand by time of appointment.
2. Also, experience in syllabus design and course development.
3. Likewise, well-developed interpersonal skills with past success in working effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary and collegial team.
1. Experience working in an American-style liberal arts system.
2. Also, while teaching is conducted in English, a working knowledge of Arabic/French is recommended.
3. Similarly, SHSS promotes equality and diversity. As part of our commitment to diversity, we particularly welcome applications from women.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.
|Type of Opportunity||Academic Job|
|Company Name||Al Akhawayn University|