Apply for Vacancy for Assistant Professor at Mohammad Bin Fahd University in Saudi Arabia. The category for this job is Business.
The College of Business Administration at Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University (PMU) is seeking applications to fill a position in Accounting at the rank of Assistant/ Associate/ or Full Professor. Full-time faculty members are also expected to attend faculty meetings and university events, serve on committees, and engage in academic scholarship and professional development activities.
Applicants with research interests and experience in one or more of the following areas are especially encouraged to apply:
- Intermediate accounting
- Also, accounting information systems
- Additionally, auditing and assurance services
- Furthermore, financial accounting
- Moreover, managerial accounting
- International accounting
- Also, accounting for government and non-profit making organizations
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- An active research record as evidenced by publications in refereed journals and at conferences.
- Additionally, strong willingness to become engaged in service to the university and the community, and to participate in department, college, and university initiatives, especially as they relate to accreditation.
- Strong cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Experience with AACSB accreditation is highly beneficial.
- Furthermore, familiarity with technology academic environments.
- Previous experiences in the Middle East in general and in GCC countries in particular are an added bonus.
- Similarly, suitable candidates applying for a position of Associate / Full Professor, candidates must provide a letter of promotion from an academic institution with a documented due process to the rank of Associate / Full Professor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Maintain an appropriate scholarly or professional development activity and to keep up to date with developments in the field as necessary to carry out the duties of the position.
- Also, participate in the comprehensive advisement of students majoring in the College.
- Moreover, contribute to the overall work of the College and/or equivalent external organizations by representing the institution and faculty on appropriate committees and groups.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities