Apply for Vacancy for Assistant Professor at University of Colorado Denver in the USA. The category for this application is Medicine – Nursing.
The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus is a public education, clinical and research facility serving 4,500 students, and a world-class medical destination at the forefront of life-changing science, medicine, and healthcare. Also, CU Anschutz offers more than 42 highly rated degree programs through 6 schools and colleges, and receives over $500 million in research awards each year.
- Supervises the dental team, to include coaching on best practices and fostering a collaborative team environment.
- Also, assesses dental condition and needs of patient using patient screening procedures, including medical history review, dental charting, and periodontal charting
- Examines patients’ teeth and mouth
- Additionally, analyzes x-rays and evaluates dental needs
- Plans treatment and health promotion programs
- Likewise, administers anesthetics to patients
- Treats teeth and tissue problems using equipment and tools, such as drills or mouth mirrors.
- Cleans teeth using a variety of brushes, probes, and polishers to remove plaque and stains
- Moreover, cleans out and fills in cavities, rebuilds broken teeth, replaces missing teeth, and pulls out unnecessary or severely damaged teeth
- Extracts teeth, makes models for replacement teeth, and takes accurate measurements for new teeth
- Performs surgery on gums or on supporting bones
- Additionally, performs root canals
- Provides instruction on dental care
- Writes prescriptions for dental patients
- Maintains timely and accurate medical records
- Furthermore, business tasks as needed
- Precepts dental students through the University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine
- Conducts quality improvement activities on an annual basis
- Participates in peer review and quality improvement, in conjunction with the School of Dental Medicine
- Similarly, supervises inventory
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Assistant Professor in the USA:
- Considerable degree of independent judgment and work priorities is necessary to monitor and respond to changes in a client’s condition.
- Also, ability to use computer and clinic software, and to document in EHR in a prompt, timely manner, ensuring completeness and accuracy
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with a diverse population of patients, their families, and other members of the health care team
- Likewise, excellent knowledge of and ability to perform clinical teaching
- Ability to remain credentialed by the health plans and ensure credentialing materials stay current.
- Moreover, ability to effectively develop and promote practice through participation in marketing and patient recruitment
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental materials, their use, maintenance and storage
- Unconditional ability to maintain compliance with HIPAA and OSHA
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.