Apply for the Vacancy for Assistant Professor at University of the Sciences. The category of the position is Science – Mathematics.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for Vacancy for Assistant Professor
The candidate must meet the given criteria
- The candidate must have a Ph.D. in Mathematics.
- Additionally, deliver high-quality instruction at the undergraduate (and possibly graduate) level that promotes effective student learning. The commitment to excellence in teaching courses in mathematics and applied mathematics and the ability to involve students in research projects are essential.
- Furthermore, contribute to the enhancement of the instructional programs and participate in scholarly activities that improve the education of students.
- Also, establish and maintain an excellent, competitive and successful research program. This includes disseminating the results of research and scholarly activities through publication in scientific journals and books and presentations at international, national and internal conferences, proactively identifying and applying for funding opportunities, exploring and promoting interdisciplinary collaborations in department and university as well as national and international collaborations.
- Additionally, work effectively with colleagues, students and administration to promote the goals of the Department, the College and the University.
- Furthermore, the finalist will must successfully pass a background check.
About the University
University of the Sciences (USciences), officially the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, is a private university in Philadelphia, United States. Additionally, USciences offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in pharmacy and other health-related disciplines. USciences was established in 1821 as the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, to become the first pharmacy college in the nation.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.