Apply for Vacancy for Assistant Professor at University of Wyoming in the USA. The category for this job is Physical Education and Kinesiology.
Full-time, Tenure-track Assistant Professor in Physical Education Teacher Education (PETE), Division of Kinesiology and Health, College of Health Sciences, University of Wyoming, beginning August 2021.
Develop a research program that complements existing strengths in the division and has the potential for interdisciplinary collaborations. This program should lead to: refereed publications, national and international presentations, attainment of internal and external funding; and the inclusion of graduate/undergraduate research projects.
Provide quality instruction in areas of physical education teacher education at both the undergraduate and graduate levels using both on campus and distance modalities.
Participate in PETE program development at the undergraduate and graduate levels; advise/mentor students; provide service to the division, college, university, state, and profession.
A Doctoral Degree is required for this position, however, consideration will be given to applicants that are currently pursuing their Doctoral Degree and will complete the degree prior to starting work.
- Earned doctorate with an emphasis in Physical Education Teacher Education (PETE), Sport Pedagogy or a related field of research.
- Also, evidence of scholarly potential.
- Likewise, evidence of effective university teaching.
- Valid driver’s license with a motor vehicle record (MVR) that is compliant with the University Vehicle Use Policy.
The incumbent should meet following qualification for Vacancy for Assistant Professor in the USA:
- Teaching experience in K-5 physical education.
- Also, knowledge in the areas of Elementary physical education content, methods, and assessment.
- Additionally, a productive research program that includes securing research funding.
- Similarly, successful student mentorship and supervision.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills that provides a positive contribution to equity and inclusion.
- Likewise, active engagement with relevant professional associations.
Complete the online application and upload the following for a complete application:
- A letter of application with specific reference to the positions’ requirements and responsibilities;
- Also, a curriculum vitae; a teaching philosophy tied to effective teaching practices (one page maximum);
- Likewise, 5-year research plan (one page maximum); transcripts, and names and contact information (e-mail address, telephone number) of four references.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities