Apply for Vacancy for Associate Director atClark Universityin the USA. The category for this application is Human Resources.
Founded in 1887, Clark was one of the first all-graduate institutions in the United States. Today the University is a highly-ranked, student-centered institution educating approximately 2,350 undergraduate and 1,150 graduate students to be imaginative and contributing citizens of the world and to advance the frontiers of knowledge and understanding through rigorous scholarship and creative effort.
- Primary contact for the campus community on the use and navigation of the University’s applicant tracking and onboarding software system
- Also, reverses all aspects of hiring efforts for all non-faculty employees, including promoting a diverse workforce
- Similarly, supports the academic administration with all full- and part-time faculty employment/onboarding practices, procedures and protocols
- Likewise, prepares and posts recruitment ads for non-faculty positions
- Moreover, prepares letters of appointments for non-faculty positions
- Also, partners with the Office of Diversity and Inclusion to establish best practices for ensuring diverse applicant pools, monitors affirmative action compliance, conducts faculty and non-faculty search committee trainings, and assesses the diversity composition of applicant pools for both faculty and non-faculty searches
- Compiles and email employment activity notifications to HR/PR/Budget team members and distribute weekly employment activity report to campus partners
- Coordinates the onboarding of new full- and part time faculty and staff to gather requisite employment/benefit forms necessary to create the personal demographic, employment, job and benefit records
- Furthermore, plans, directs and supervises all activities relating to administration and maintenance of HR records data, including supervision of HR Records Administrator.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred, PHR/SPHR Certification desired
- Also, at least 5-7 years human resources experience in higher education or a not-for-profit organization
- Likewise, prior experience and strong working knowledge of Banner Human Resources systems or comparable HRIS systems
- Prior experience and strong working knowledge of Horizon/Interview Exchange or other comparable applicant tracking and onboarding system
- Moreover, excellent analytical skills, detail-oriented, combined with an ability to develop and execute creative plans to resolve issues, problem solve, and mitigate risks
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex information in an understandable fashion to a variety of audiences
- Additionally, able to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information
- Moreover, maintains an understanding of policies, procedures, regulations, and collective bargaining agreements relevant to human resources
- Excellent communication skills, service orientation and demeanor necessary to foster working relationships and work collaboratively
This is a Full-time position with excellent benefits, which include employee and family tuition benefits, 4 weeks’ vacation, generous retirement plan, free use of campus fitness center and many more
Clark University embraces equal opportunity and affirmative action as core values: we believe that cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity is fundamental to the success of our students, our employees and our community. This commitment applies to every aspect of education, services, and employment policies and practices at Clark.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.