Apply for Vacancy for Associate Director at Harvard University in the USA. The category of the job is Diversity and Multicultural Affairs.
The Office for Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are looking for an experienced individual to develop and coordinate delivery of a suite of high-quality EDIB organizational learning and development programs aimed at senior leaders, faculty, staff, post-docs, and students across Harvard. Also, as a member of the ODIB leadership team, the role will ensure the development and implementation of a coordinated, multi-modal EDIB educational program across Harvard.
- learning goals across Harvard.
- Also, collaborate and work with campus partners to coordinate curriculum, where appropriate, and capacity-building facilitations to ensure implementation of training delivery methods and standards are successful across diverse areas of the University.
- Responsible for all aspects of ODIB curriculum implementation including design, development of materials, delivery, tracking, and evaluation.
- Likewise, develop a system to support and deliver ad hoc training/facilitation requests from across campus (schools, units, departments, allieds, and affiliates)
- Provide input to Harvard’s schools concerning training strategies and the development of future trainings to address learner needs and identified School goals.
- Coordinate and develop campus-wide and cross-campus learning and engagement opportunities that promote learning communities and communities of transformation to ensure deep multi-level engagement
- Additionally, identify opportunities for greater coordination and collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders
- Use project management techniques to ensure that training deliverables are produced on time, within budget, and to specified scope.
- Directly supervise staff, as needed, including Administrative Fellows, graduate student facilitators, volunteers and participate in job searches and hiring.
- Furthermore, other duties as assigned by the CDIO
- Similarly, ensure professional development opportunities as available in order to keep up-to-date on the latest protocols, techniques, and materials related to diversity and inclusivity training.
Candidates MUST meet the following basic qualifications in order to be considered for this role:
- Master’s degree
- Also, a minimum of eight years of relevant experience in education, instructional design, or EDI facilitation/training
- Likewise, demonstrated experience developing and managing adult learning programs, including diversity and equity trainings
Additional Qualifications and Skills
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Associate Director in the USA:
- Advanced knowledge of anti-bias and antiracist content and ability to identify whether or not the information is effectively digestible to adult learners through diverse training methods.
- Experience in assessing the effectiveness of training and learning opportunities to ensure data-informed sessions.
- Also, ability to interact professionally and build capacity among colleagues from culturally diverse backgrounds and in different project settings.
- Knowledge of higher education operations, human resources and services, and/or student support services/programs.
- Awareness of group dynamics and the ability to leverage dynamics and real-time dialogue to facilitate group learning and individual engagement.
- Likewise, excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, with experience communicating across a wide variety of audiences including different sizes, types of departments, and group composition.
- Similarly, strong computer skills, and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Additionally, ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, demanding, and complex work environment; with the ability to carry out multiple complex assignments and adapt to changing situations and priorities.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Furthermore, able to anticipate stakeholders’ needs and deliver high levels of customer service
- Demonstrated passion for and commitment to equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging work.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.