Apply for Vacancy for Associate Director at Harvard University in the USA. The category for this job is Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs.
This position is responsible for directing the marketing for Harvard Summer School, which serves approximately 9,000 part-time adult students, traditional college students, and high school students each summer.
- Supports the development of and manages the marketing strategy for Harvard Summer School, Professional Development Programs, and Harvard Institute for Learning in Retirement.
- Also, conducts market research efforts to gather insights on demand and competitive opportunities.
- Likewise, collaborates on developing a global B2C lead generation strategy and marketing plan that attracts qualified leads from across the globe and converts them to enrolled students.
- Moreover, develops and delivers periodic quantitative and qualitative reports on optimization of the marketing funnel, campaign results, and return on investment for marketing campaigns.
- Works with the marketing services team to create and execute integrated marketing campaigns and effective go-to-market strategies to acquire and retain qualified students for existing and new offerings. Guides the production of valuable content within the marketing services team for the public websites and social channels
- Also, works with the marketing services group and strategic partners to allocate an advertising budget of approximately $3M through the most effective channels as supported by data. Measures and reports back on results and focuses on continuous optimization.
- Similarly, surveys and interacts with prospects and new students to share customer insights.
- Works with academic program directors to clarify the value proposition and points of differentiation for programs and supports the development of effective content to convey those.
- Homebred, educates both internal and external stakeholders and student service teams on new and existing offerings and their benefits.
The incumbent must meet the following qualification for Vacancy for Associate Director in the USA:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Sciences
- Also, at least 7 years’ experience in Marketing, Program Development
- Advanced knowledge of Marketing
Additional Qualifications and Skills
- The Division seeks a metrics-driven professional who has strong project and stakeholder management skills.
- Moreover, must be a self-starter and believe in the mission and academic philosophy of the Division.
- Experience developing integrated campaigns for digital and direct marketing, market research, SEO/SEM, social media. Also, content marketing, web presence, mobile, channel selection and optimization, and PR are important.
- Additionally, a good listener with high energy, drive and both intellectual and emotional intelligence.
- Similarly, strong character; integrity, bias to action, tolerance for process.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.