Apply for Vacancy for Associate Director at University of Denver in the USA. The category for this job is Admissions and Enrollment.
Reporting to the Director of Diverse Recruitment, the Assistant Director of Admission, Recruitment Communications and Events primary responsibility is to develop and execute an integrated marketing plan for undergraduate enrollment in close collaboration with the Strategy, Marketing and Communications (SMC) division.
- Create both strategic and transactional messaging to drive applications, admits, and ultimately enrollment. Monitor and test messaging for effectiveness and recommend changes to strategy to produce improved results throughout the recruiting cycle.
- Also, utilizes communication data such as open rates, click-through rates, subject line performance, and A/B testing to determine effectiveness of campaigns. Research and execute best practices for differentiating messages for various target populations.
- Likewise, design, test, send, and assess communications using the University customer relationship management (CRM) software application Slate.
- Moreover, builds and maintains a calendar of communications and informs the office of upcoming and delivered communications. Responsible for managing the budget for communications-related expenses.
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Associate Director in the USA:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Experience with marketing and/or communications experience which may include:
- Also, developing, writing, editing, managing, and executing digital and direct marketing/communications campaigns
- Working with creative teams, including copywriters, photographers, videographers, and graphic designers as well as managing the print production process and specifications for large scale design projects
- Moreover, experience supervising student and professional staff
- Experience using a Web content management system to update and maintain websites
- Additionally, graphic design experience with editorial design (i.e. printed publications), corporate design (logos and branding), advertising, web design, and/or communication design
- Similarly, experience with a customer relationship management system .
- A Master’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or a closely related field
- Also, experience with Slate customer relationship management system (CRM)
- Experience with Banner information system or similar student information system.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.