Apply for the Vacancy for Associate Professor at National College in the USA. The category of the position is Medicine – Nursing.
Roles for Vacancy for Associate Professor
- Provide exceptional student experience, from initial contact to degree completion and engagement for undergraduate BSN students
- Preparation of curricula and development and implementation of courses, student advising and feedback.
- Similarly, submit a class outline and booklist by specified dates and adhering to the syllabi.
- Comply with published grading criteria, procedures and deadlines.
- Also, assign quality coursework and examinations in alignment with course outline in a timely manner.
- Likewise, post and maintain office hours weekly (minimum of 4) online or onsite.
- Respond to student contact within 24-36 hours.
- Provide on-going content preparation and development of delivery modalities for adult learners.
- Also, recommend suitable instructional material, textbooks, and library acquisitions.
- Maintain innovative curriculum that reflects current subject matter, technological literacy, and current methodology in field.
- Teach courses as assigned by Director of Nursing (Chair) per policy. (Courses may be reassigned to provide a balanced workload.)
- Support flexible and convenient courses and programs for lifelong learners.
- Submits scholarly work, averaging one conference annually, for presentation of at peer-reviewed academic of professional conference(s) in area of subject matter expertise.
- Likewise, creates, maintains and continually develops research agenda towards peer-reviewed or juried publications or equivalent work appropriate to the discipline.
- Moreover, maintains currency with the philosophical and andragogical developments in their field.
- Provide service primarily to the BSN program and nursing department with some service at college, University or system level. Examples of service include but are not limited to:
- Pursue and accomplish activities in service to NUS, NU, college, region, dept. or program.
- Likewise, participation in recruitment, selection and mentoring of faculty.
- Program service such as staffing classes, participating in meetings, writing reports, etc.
- Also, development in professional growth programs for faculty.
- Organization of seminars, panels or colloquia.
- Participation in shared governance in University, Colleges, departments, academic programs.
- Additionally, professional activities in local, national or global community, outside of the University.
- Terminal degree in primary discipline taught or in a discipline that is recognized within the field as related.
- Also, an earned Doctorate: DNP, DNAP, Ph.D.,
- Likewise, nursing license and certifications to teach BSN didactic and clinical courses in California
- Minimum of five (5) years of full-time faculty experience in higher education.
- Evidence of excellence in teaching, scholarship and service.
- Also, the ability to provide exceptional student experience, from initial contact to degree completion and engagement as alumni.
- Commitment to achieving exceptional student learning in BSN program.
- Additionally, the ability to cultivate innovation and remain abreast of the latest developments that impact students enabling us to develop the best services, learning solutions, and academic pathways for our students.
- Also, accepts personal accountability, proactively seeks resolution for personal limitations head-on; and supports honesty and respect towards others, the organization and oneself.
Salary is commensurate with the background and experience.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.