Apply for Vacancy for Associate Professor at Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University in Saudi Arabia. The category for this job is Finance.
The College of Business Administration (COBA) at Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has experienced a remarkable growth since its inception in 2006; today it is a premier business school, offering five undergraduate majors and two graduate programs to prepare its students for long-lasting, successful, and fulfilling professional careers here and abroad.
The College of Business Administration at Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University (PMU) is seeking applications to fill a position in Finance at the rank of Assistant/ Associate/ or Full Professor. Candidates are expected to teach a wide variety of basic and advanced courses in their discipline. Full-time faculty members are also expected to attend faculty meetings and university events, serve on committees, and engage in academic scholarship and professional development activities.
Qualifications & Experience
Applicants with research interests and experience in one or more of the following areas are especially encouraged to apply:
- Finance principles
- Also, capital budgeting
- Likewise, international finance
- Similarly, security and portfolio management
- Moreover, investment
- Furthermore, financial statement analysis
- Additionally, money and Banking
- Maintain an appropriate scholarly or professional development activity and to keep up to date with developments in the field as necessary to carry out the duties of the position.
- Also, participate in the comprehensive advisement of students majoring in the College.
- Contribute to the overall work of the College and/or equivalent external organizations by representing the institution and faculty on appropriate committees and groups.
- Effectively contribute to the management and administrative processes and committee structures of the School, faculty, and College, as required.
- Moreover, participate in, manage, or lead major initiatives or areas of work.
- Participate in the recruitment, management, development, and mentoring of colleagues.
- Also, perform any and all other position-related duties as requested by Chair, Dean, Vice President, or President.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out the duties of the position in accordance with College values and standards and in line with College policies and procedures, upholding high professional standards and leading by example.
- Also, work with our students as members of a learning community to provide world-class education and an excellent student experience.
- Likewise, integrate the College value of inclusiveness into all appropriate aspects of the job, respecting the dignity and diversity of all members of the College community.
- Also, promote the values of collegiality within the College community.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.