Apply for Vacancy for Associate Professor at The State University of New Jersey in the USA. The category for this job is Medicine – Dentistry.
Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey – Rutgers School of Dental Medicine (RSDM) invites applications for a full time, non-tenure/clinical track faculty position in the Departments of Periodontics.
- Clinical and didactic teaching of both undergraduate and postgraduate periodontal students.
- Moreover, mentor and guide postgraduate students through the Certificate and Master’s Program.
- Occasional lecturing.
- Assure that policies and procedures related to the postgraduate program are well publicized and properly understood by the students, faculty and staff within the department.
- Also, understands and adheres to Rutgers School of Dental Medicine (RSDM) compliance standards as they appear in RSDM Corporate Compliance Policy and Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy;
- Likewise, keeps abreast of all pertinent federal, state and RSDM regulations, laws and policies as they presently exist and as they change or are modified.
Minimum Education and Experience
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Associate Professor in the USA:
- Qualifications include a DDS/DMD degree from an American or Canadian Dental School or its equivalent and a specialty Certificate in Periodontics from a CODA approved postgraduate program in Periodontics.
- Also, board Certification by the American Board of Periodontics
- Additionally, experience in teaching and research.
- Candidate must be eligible for licensure in New Jersey in New Jersey.
- Likewise, opportunity for intramural faculty practice is available to those eligible for dental licensure in New Jersey.
- A DDS/DMD degree from a CODA accredited school;
- Must possess or be eligible for a New Jersey dental license;
- Periodontics Specialty Certificate.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- The faculty person will be responsible for didactic and clinical teaching at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Also, faculty will mentor postgraduate students on research projects and occasional lecturing.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.