Apply for Vacancy for Associate Professor at University of Wisconsin-Platteville in the USA. The category for this application is Agriculture – Food Science.
The University of Wisconsin-Platteville School of Agriculture is seeking an Assistant/Associate Professor specializing in Dairy Food Science and Management with a focus in dairy food product development. This is a nine-month (academic year) tenure-track position.
1. Develop an independent, externally-funded and internationally recognized research program focusing on dairy food product development, with a focus on putting systems in place to benefit the dairy industry.
2. Also, integrate research results into outreach education programs on issues identified as needs of the state and its residents.
3. Likewise, document the impacts of research, teaching, and outreach efforts and communicate these impacts to stakeholders, the general public, and professional colleagues.
4. Moreover, demonstrate commitment to the purpose, vision, and values of the Dairy Innovation Hub, the University of Wisconsin-Platteville and the well-being of Wisconsin and its residents.
5. Also, each as an Assistant Professor to stakeholders throughout the state of Wisconsin.
6. Be of service to the department, college, and campus communities.
The incumbent must meet following for Vacancy for Associate Professor in the USA:
Applications are required to be submitted electronically via the UW-Platteville career portal. The following documents are required for applicant consideration:
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.
|Type of Opportunity||Academic Job|
|Company Name||University of Wisconsin-Platteville|