Apply for Vacancy for Athletic Trainer at College of the Holy Cross in the USA. The category of the job is Athletics and Coaching.
The College of the Holy Cross is among the nation’s leading liberal arts institutions. A highly selective, four-year, exclusively undergraduate college of 3,100 students, Holy Cross is renowned for offering a rigorous, personalized education in the Jesuit, Catholic tradition.
- Assist in the management and on the job training of the Athletic Trainer staff
- Also, provide the best possible medical care for the student athletes and visiting athletic teams
- Provides injury evaluation, treatment, and first-aid care for assigned teams, events, and day to day on-call assignments.
- Likewise, plans and implements rehabilitation programs for serious injuries or post-surgical conditions. .
- Keeps and maintains medical records for each athlete
- Moreover, maintains the inventory for medical supplies and over the counter medications
- Additionally, assists in the supervision of athletic training students in the training room and at the practice or competition facility
- Engaging in effective written and oral communication with members of the coaching staff, athletic administration, and sports medicine staff
- Furthermore, assist with established guidelines of the health care of profession and medical community, promoting a communication network for student-athletes, parents, coaches and medical personnel.
- Organization and completion of student-athlete pre-participation physical examinations; coordinating timely referrals and communicating with the Team Physicians regarding student-athlete injuries and medical condition and plan of care.
- Likewise, working with Athletic Training Education Program students to set up necessary emergency and safety equipment for practice and competition; Being familiar with Departmental Emergency Plan for practice and competition and be prepared to initiate during practice and competition as well as provide CPR/AED and on field extrication
- Similarly, must be a student of their craft and strive to stay up-to-date on the latest techniques used in the athletic industry
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Athletic Trainer in the USA:
- Master’s degree
- 3-4 years’ experience in full time higher education position
- Also, National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification
- State of Massachusetts Board of Allied Health Professionals Licensure
- Likewise, CPR, AED, First Aide, & Blood Borne Pathogens Certifications
- Additionally, Experience managing multiple tasks, and while working proficiently under pressure.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.