Apply for Vacancy for Budget Analyst at University of South Florida in the USA. The category for this job is Business and Financial Services.
The College of Engineering serves over 6,000 students and offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in 12 programs. The College of Engineering seeks to profoundly shape and impact lives through the steadfast pursuit of world-class engineering research, education, and innovation. Also, the University aspire to be at the forefront of engineering research and education; cultivating knowledgeable, passionate engineers who are dedicated to need-based, solutions-oriented engineering. Likewise, a share a culture of excellence, characterized by an emphasis on students, research, innovation, partnership, inclusivity, agility, and the future. Also, this position is a member of the Resource Management team.
- Forecasts Incidental Revenue collections throughout the year using the latest Student Credit Hour information and reconcile these projections with staff in Cash Collections.
- Moreover, monitors all budget transfer activity through the year to ensure compliance.
- Researches, tests, trains and conducts maintenance for the different budget related database systems
- Develops queries to provide information on budget transfers, budget balances, missing fields, and position budget data. Analyzes budget reports for anomalies, inconsistencies and trends.
- Furthermore, formulates and recommends policies and procedures to effectively administer and manage (including but not limited to) E&G, RIA, Auxiliary, Grants & Foundation. Assists Director for responsibility for the overall direction, coordination and management of these funds. Develops and revises, as necessary, policies and procedures for these funds, interpreting university and state guidelines.
- Additionally, prepares the annual operating budget, salary category detail files, waiver analysis, enrollment analysis, budget comparisons, revenue projections and cash reconciliation.
- Work in close collaboration with the academic side of the business of the College as
- this impacts models/forecasts and expectations of sources and magnitude of potential revues generated by CoE
- Likewise, must be able to develop different pro-forma models/scenarios of cash flows/budgets and other statements that document past, current and future financial situation of CoE
- Requires expertise/proficiency in Excel must be translated to advance knowledge of data analysis, pivot tables; all types of functions and perhaps introductory macros in EXCEL as needed in developing financial/budget models.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or a field directly related to the positions responsibilities and three years of professional business experience;
- Also, a Master’s degree in the same fields and one year experience.
- The desirable incumbent will have a degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and University/Higher Education experience; as well as a minimum of five years of professional business experience within such responsibilities.
- Moreover, must be proficient/an expert with Excel as well as all other systems.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.