Apply for Vacancy for Bus Driver at Texas A&M University in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st July 2021.
Transportation Services is an empowered team of professionals dedicated to providing efficient, dynamic and innovative fleet, parking and transit services to the community. Additionally, the University supports the teaching, research and public service mission of Texas A&M University, with focus on customer service and communication. Furthermore, for more information about us, visit our website: http://transport.tamu.edu
Required Education and Experience:
- High school graduation or any equivalent combination of education and experience
- Also, two years’ work experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate the ability to operate several types of buses and vans to the extent of maneuvering safely through congested traffic conditions, adverse weather and road conditions
- Likewise, exhibit a high degree of mental concentration and independent judgement
- Furthermore, good verbal and written communication skills
- Additionally, experience with computers
- Also, ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others
- Furthermore, this position will be covered by DOT regulations and be in a random drug and alcohol testing pool
Required Licenses and Certifications:
- Valid vehicle operator’s license and good driving record. Must be able to obtain State of Texas class “B” vehicle operator’s license (commercial driver’s license with passenger endorsement and air brakes endorsement) within 45 days of employment.
- Also, Texas A&M will reimburse the fee for obtaining the CDL permit.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Previous commercial driving experience, customer service experience, training experience and mechanical experience
Preferred Licenses and Certifications:
- Commercial driver’s license with passenger endorsement and air brakes endorsement
- Drive Texas A&M University transit routes as scheduled;
- Also, operate assigned equipment in a safe and efficient manner and in adherence to all University, departmental and unit policies as well as local, state and federal laws.
- Likewise, provide customer service by assisting with questions on policies, routes, checking ID’s, accurately documenting passenger counts, para service, etc.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.